Q: Q: Temperature fluctuation

I have installed a new water pump, new dashboard electric gauge and 5 thermostats and the temperature gauge still fluctuates from 140 to 220 degrees?

3. Q: Temperature fluctuation

Q: rough idle when stop

I would recommend using a portable scope to look at the secondary firing patterns which will enable you to narrow down the issue to fuel versus an ignition fault. The problem you are describing could be due to a faulty...

Q: idle is high after driving

Hey there. Normally a vacuum leak is the most common cause of a high idle but many issues may cause this. Other possible causes of a high idle are improper sensor inputs, an idle air control valve, a faulty engine...

Q: Car loses power around 30mph

Hello there, thanks for writing in. Many different faults can cause your 2002 Chevrolet Blazer to lose power. The most common would be spark plugs, wires, fuel pump, fuel filter, alternator, shift solenoid, low transmission fluid, or the battery. A...