Q: Q: Temperature fluctuation

I have installed a new water pump, new dashboard electric gauge and 5 thermostats and the temperature gauge still fluctuates from 140 to 220 degrees?

3. Q: Temperature fluctuation

Q: I just got my thermostat housing replaced but the check engine light is still on

You should first check to see if the receipt for the oil chance shows the oil that was put into the engine when it was changed. If the oil put on receipt does not match the required oil for the...

Q: Valve gaskets need replacing.

Hi. Your cooling and oil systems would need to be checked for leaks. These are two separate issues. The cooling system should not be getting low, except for a very small amount over a six to twelve month period. The...

Q: We had a flood in Houston I have a 95 chevy blazer checked all the fluids everything is fine no water in them I let it sit went to

Hi Brian. First off, our thoughts are with you and everyone else in the Houston area. In regards to the issue with your Blazer, the flood and excessive water plays havoc on ignition and electrical systems. It's likely that one...