Q: Q: Temperature fluctuation

I have installed a new water pump, new dashboard electric gauge and 5 thermostats and the temperature gauge still fluctuates from 140 to 220 degrees?

3. Q: Temperature fluctuation

Q: My radiator is full and my overfill is full yet my car still is overheating.

Hi there. First check the reservoir cap and make sure that it can hold the pressure that it says on it. If the cap can hold the pressure, then either the water pump is not working or the engine has...

Q: Sudden starting problem that happens sporadically

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1992 Oldsmobile 98. It is possible that the starter relay is failing. This relay is different than the starter solenoid that was likely replaced with the starter. The starter relay has electrical...

Q: Engine crank, no coil spark, fuel pump does not kick in.

Hi there. There could be multiple issues causing your lack of spark problem, ranging from a minor electrical short in the main relay to an issue with your ECU. In order to know for sure, you should have a professional...