Q: After hard brake (down hill, 45mph) violent shaking occurs for about 5 miles, then resolves on its own. Is this a brake problem

New ball joints, new tires, nearly new shocks. Steering is tight, no play, but shaking is violent and jiggles the steering wheel. Shake always begins after braking, and truck pulls to the right during braking. Have had problems with hubs, too. They seem to be fixed now.

3. After hard brake (down hill, 45mph) violent shaking occurs for about 5 miles, then resolves on its own. Is this a brake problem