Q: After accident I need to get all the systems back to snuff (airbag, seat belt, impact sensor, and whatever else may apply.

I am not sure where to find the things I need to repair/replace, such as airbag module, impact sensor, etc. Thank you for any info to get me going. Dan

In order to get the correct quality parts I would only recommend getting all your parts from the dealer if they can get them. If they do not have them then your next best bet is to search online to see if and who makes the parts. At the dealer you will get quality correct parts. You should make sure that any and all parts you purchase are correct and compatible with your make and model year, as sometimes there can be differences in parts even for similar makes and models.

3. After accident I need to get all the systems back to snuff (airbag, seat belt, impact sensor, and whatever else may apply.