Q: after 10mins of driving car shuts off,starts dieseling on battery power only. battery good an alternator is good.

when I start my car it runs perfectly for 10mins, then it stops drawing power from alternator an all gauges turn off. runs of battery like it is dieseling, battery is good an alternator has been rebuilt.

One of your wires may be shorting out your alternator, check to see if there are corroded wires on your wiring harness. Also, as I’ve seen in the past there may be a problem with wires on your starter. Also, I understand that your alternator is good but is it big enough for your car? You may have an aftermarket component that is drawing power from your alternator.

I hope these are helpful tips. You may want to have certified technician, such as one from Yourmechanic, come out to check your car and diagnose your electrical issues firsthand.

3. after 10mins of driving car shuts off,starts dieseling on battery power only. battery good an alternator is good.