Q: Advice on installing electrical fan on a '96 F-150

I have a '96 F150 and since I live in Houston and the weather is hot, do you recommend adding an electrical fan on the radiators? Truck doesn't heat up for a long time unless it's parked with the AC on.

Sure, you should add it. It’s a ’96, it’s 20 years old, get the biggest electric cooling fan you can find. You can just get it wired and setup the relay and toggle switch. Then you can turn it on whenever you need it, it won’t be necessary on a highway for example. I think it’s a good idea to get this for your truck.