Q: Advice on how to prepare a car for cold weather

I have a '98 Toyota Corolla with 100,300 miles. I'll be moving to Road Island from Portorico. The car has never seen winter and neither have I. What should I do to get it ready?

To prepare your car for cold weather, mainly, change out the coolant. Put in 50% antifreeze and 50% water. That’s the main thing to check. If your battery’s old, go buy a new battery because cold weather knocks the battery off. And the rest is just checking out everything else that you normally would, such as checking the air in the tires. Other than this, there is not too much difference.

3. Advice on how to prepare a car for cold weather