Q: Advice on choosing best type of bushings for a 2003 Civic

What are your thoughts on poly and your favorites stack rubber bushings? I'm replacing the control arm bushings on an 'O3 Civic and I was wondering if the increased vibration in the poly would contribute to any probems over time?

A: The people that drive really fast, they swe...

The people that drive really fast, they swear on polyurethane and they say that they handle better because they don’t bind as much - and they are right. Now they aren’t going to last as much long as stack rubber ones, but if you are a handling guy and you want your handling to be nice and tight, then go ahead and use them. But if you want the stuff that’s going to last the longest, stick to the stack bushings. They won’t wear out as quickly on you.