Q: Advice on buying brake pads and rotors for a '95 Mustang DT

On my '95 Mustang DT I need to replace both front brake pads and rotors and I'm going to use Akebono pads, since you like them. But, what brand of rotors do you recommend. I'm leaning towards Racers best ones. They are good quality rotors.

A: Yes go ahead, but realize that you are usin...

Yes go ahead, but realize that you are using the top of the line Akebono. You can use the cheapest rotors out there and they won't make any noise because those pads are such good pads. If you would like to have rotors or brake pads installed on the car for you, they can supply the parts you need and properly fit them on your car.