Q: Advice on buying a used and reliable car to repair at home

What is a reliable used car that is easy to fix at home?

A: Most modern cars are pretty complex. There ...

Most modern cars are pretty complex. There is a lot of stuff you can do, like care for the brakes and keep up with other maintenance services. But if you want the simplest and easiest carz that isn't going to break down, get a good used Toyota Corolla. There are tons of them on Craigslist.

You'll be happy if you found a decent one, and there is a lot of stuff that you can fix yourself. Plus, since they are so popular, all good mechanics know how to fix them. If you are interested in buying a used car, I definitely would recommend having a technician do a pre-purchase inspection.