Q: Q: Advice on buying a car

I was looking to buy this car. It is a coupe. Selling for 9500 and wanted to know if it is a good buy.

3. Q: Advice on buying a car

Q: Used car issues? 2002 BMW 323xi

Hello. The issues you describe are relatively minor and likely will not require extensive repairs. A gas cap that does not lock is probably bad and will likely need to be replaced. A replacement cap can be sourced easily and...

Q: Q: How do you check the brake and clutch fluid?

Keeping an eye on the clutch and brake fluid in your car isn’t hard to do. It is important, though. Both of these systems are hydraulic, and low fluid can lead to low pressure and reduced operation. Here’s how...

Q: Hello, I have a 2010 Dodge Avenger Sxt Automatic 2.4l. the lightning bolt light is flashing in morning when turn heat on immediate

You will need to have computer scanned to see if codes are stored and have them diagnosed. The throttle body light comes on and flashes when the system detects a problem and goes into failure mode and should store a...