Q: Advice on buying a 2001 Toyota Tundra

What do you think about 2001 Toyota Tundra? Should I buy one? Are they still reliable?

A: Yes, the 2001 ones are reliable. They are p...

Yes, the 2001 ones are reliable. They are probably more reliable than the new ones. That’s one of their peaks. I’m convinced that mid to late ’90’s and early 2000’s Toyotas are the best cars ever made, so if you can find one that doesn’t have billion miles on it, then I’d go ahead and buy it if you wanted a truck. If you want to be sure about its condition, have a pre-purchase inspection on the car to make sure that that there are no hidden problems.