Q: Added 2 quarts of oil about two weeks ago, oil is almost gone now.

I can't smell any oil being burnt but ive been checking the oil at least once a week since I have gotten it. Recently, I am noticing the oil on the dipstick drolping considerably within 2 weeks. I don't have much more info. I downshift a fair amount which ive heard burns oil...but other than that, the car runs incredibly and everything. Thank you for your time.

3. Added 2 quarts of oil about two weeks ago, oil is almost gone now.