Q: ADblue light blinking - 2015 Audi A7 Quatro

I own a 3.0Tdi biturbo and the ADblue indicator light started to blink. It said that I had to refill it and wouldn’t be able to restart within 1500 km. I took it to the dealership and they couldn’t find anything wrong. The Adblue tank was full. But after driving 2500 km the light started to blink again. The dealership wants to replace the pump and the injector. Do I really need this? The car has hardly been driven.

ADblue is a "reducing agent" that is injected into the exhaust system between the engine and the catalytic converter. It helps convert nitrous oxide (NOx) into harmless nitrogen and water. This is a key component for your vehicle to achieve required emissions standards. I would return to your dealer or call Audi Customer Service to get this resolved. Many emissions components are covered up to 8 years or 80,000 miles.