Q: Actuator might need replacing.

I have various items I need replaced, that I have the parts for, including the headlights and HVAC control unit. I also noticed a loud clicking noise from the dash. I think it is a possible actuator problem.

A: The clicking noise you hear in the dash is ...

The clicking noise you hear in the dash is most likely the temperature blend door actuator motor has gone bad. This also would cause a/c problems like lack of temperature control. You could have any mechanic install the parts for you that is qualified to work on cars. The actuator replacement may need a mechanic qualified to work on a/c systems.