Q: Actuator might need replacing.

I have various items I need replaced, that I have the parts for, including the headlights and HVAC control unit. I also noticed a loud clicking noise from the dash. I think it is a possible actuator problem.

The clicking noise you hear in the dash is most likely the temperature blend door actuator motor has gone bad. This also would cause a/c problems like lack of temperature control. You could have any mechanic install the parts for you that is qualified to work on cars. The actuator replacement may need a mechanic qualified to work on a/c systems.

3. Actuator might need replacing.