Q: Acts like the battery is low and when i try to start it, lights flicker and tries to turn over

my 2000 gmc jimmy has been sitting for a few months so the battery is completely dead i went to jumpstart it yesterday and it tried turning over but never did we let it charge up for a while and nothing still everytime i turn the key it just flickers lights and somewhat attempts to start but doesnt and when we took off the jumper cables the lights started to dim slowly and i have a sound system in my car will an amp cause it to not start bc its using too much power?

3. Acts like the battery is low and when i try to start it, lights flicker and tries to turn over