Q: Acts like it goes into neutral when driving. no reverse

Driving home from work suddenly acted like it was in neutral.slowed down ran ok until rpms raised now I have no reverse..

3. Acts like it goes into neutral when driving. no reverse

Q: Q: Power steering malfunction

There are multiple issues that could cause this power steering failure. On a hydraulic power steering system, the power steering pump, hoses, or rack and pinion assembly could all cause the steering wheel to be very difficult to turn if...

Q: trasmission

It sounds like one of the wheel sensors is not working properly and causing the vehicle to be in failure drive mode. You may have damaged one of the wheel speed sensors when replacing the bearings and brakes. Have the...

Q: transmission not shifting and the rpm's keep climbing up.

Hi there. It seems that the gears are slipping and causing the rpm's to climb up. Check the transmission fluid and make sure that it's full and red in color. Very dark red or black transmission fluid is an indication...