Q: Acts like it goes into neutral when driving. no reverse

Driving home from work suddenly acted like it was in neutral.slowed down ran ok until rpms raised now I have no reverse..

It sounds like your clutch may need to be replaced. I suggest also removing the flywheel and taking it to a machine shop to have it resurfaced. That way the new clutch will have a new surface to engage. If you have no reverse, but can still drive forward normally, then you may have internal damage to the transmission. If you are planning on having this checked, a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your car’s location to diagnose the shifting issue.

3. Acts like it goes into neutral when driving. no reverse