Q: accessories

alright i have some led light strips and i was trying to figure out how to hook them up and what fuse should i use to get power from and how do i put the power wire from the lights with the fuse is it a certain way and do i use a fuse on the driver side on the inside or use one under the hood

A: Hi there: Anytime you’re making the decisi...

Hi there:

Anytime you’re making the decision to install accessories, it’s vital for you to purchase and review the service manual put out by the manufacturer. This will guide you to which accessory switches or fuses to use for specific types of aftermarket parts. With newer vehicles like you’re 2011 Camaro, this information is more critical as using the wrong fuse or relay can cause multiple electrical problems to occur.