Q: Q: Throttle position sensor

Would i need to reprogram my car if I change the app sensor and what happen a if I don't reprogram after changing out the sensor

3. Q: Throttle position sensor

Q: My car feels like it's having trouble starting. I took it to someone and they ruled out the starter, battery, and alternator.

Hey there. This may be related to many different things. Depending on the symptoms, this may be related to a spark issue or potentially a fuel delivery issue. If the engine starts, we can reasonably assume that there is not...

Q: Why when I went to check my oil the stick was full of oil like the whole stick

Hi there. When you first remove the oil dipstick, it will typically be covered with oil. This is why the correct procedure is to wipe the excessive oil off the dipstick, reinsert and check the oil level after that. In...

Q: Smoking/steam from back of engine.

When you install new parts, there could be some initial smoke or unusual vapors as factory coatings burn off, so the first thing you want to do is make sure that this is not a transient issue or false alarm....