Q: Q: Throttle position sensor

Would i need to reprogram my car if I change the app sensor and what happen a if I don't reprogram after changing out the sensor

3. Q: Throttle position sensor

Q: Car runs with the mass airflow sensor unplugged. If you plug it in it will die if the car is running.

This is a sure sign of a shorted mass airflow sensor. The reason it starts with it off is the computer sees no mass air signal and replaces it with an internal memory fake signal to use. This will let...

Q: Can cam sensor be damaged by water or removing intake and injectors?

Hi There, Unfortunately, the flooding or water damage may cause the camshaft position sensor to fail or potentially cause starting or misfiring issues. The camshaft position sensor may have also been damaged or not hooked up properly if it was...

Q: Parasitic drain on battery.

Hello, it sounds like you are really close to a solution since you know what is causing the draw. I would check with the relay that powers up the PCM. Locate the PCM relay in your owner's manual or fuse...