Q: Q: Throttle position sensor

Would i need to reprogram my car if I change the app sensor and what happen a if I don't reprogram after changing out the sensor

3. Q: Throttle position sensor

Q: I go to into an accident yesterday but I only hit my bumper. After the incident I started hearing a heavy noise and vibration.

There are a number of things that may have been damaged relating to the accident that may be causing the vibration such as steering components, suspension components and motor mounts. It sounds like you may possibly have a broken motor...

Q: As I drive, the door locks and keep locking and unlocking, and acceleration seems sluggish.

Hello, thanks for writing in. Most of the time this is due to a bad connection or a failing ignition switch. If this is occurring with the locks as well as a power loss then you may have a bad...

Q: Q: Car shaking over 50 MPH

A shaking or vibration can be caused by a number of problems. If it starts shaking above 50 mph and also makes noise when you accelerate then most of the time it is due to a worn out engine mount....