Q: accelerator to the floor cant go over 60 mph unless going downhill. no check engine light

accelerator to the floor cant go over 60 mph unless going downhill. no check engine light, have changed sparkplugs and coil plugs i can hear the motor rev up no smoke at all from tail pipe so far as i kno no blown piston rings. already checked fuel pressure regulator it is working. new hoses and new radiator as well as new alternator new serpentine belt. kickdown cable is set properly and accelerator cable is not stretched already ruled those out. i suspect speed sensor or a loose band in the transmission but haven't checked, beyond my expertise to do so. fuel pump and fuel filter are also working.

3. accelerator to the floor cant go over 60 mph unless going downhill. no check engine light