Q: acceleration is low

Acceleration is very low

3. acceleration is low

Q: While I'm driving the accelerator disengages and it won't accelerate with the gas pedal pressed all the to the floor.

This loss of accelerator control is a built in safety feature of the vehicle computer and can render the throttle inactive if it sees a problem in a major component or loses communication with the throttle sensor. I have even...

Q: How do I know when to change my tires?

Mechanics usually check tires with a tread depth gauge that measures in 1/32 of an inch. Depending on the tire it can be manufactured anywhere between 8/32 to 13/32 of an inch of tread. Tires become unsafe and illegal, depending...

Q: Every time I drive the epc light goes on and it's says check engine service now and sometimes it just cuts off while driving

Hello. If your warning lights are on then the first thing I would do is retrieve the trouble codes, as they will likely reveal some insight on what the issue may be. Warning lights and stalling can be caused by...