Q: acceleration is low

Acceleration is very low

3. acceleration is low

Q: My car keeps cutting off and jerking when i try to drive it and when i push on the gas the car moves slow make a noise and cut off

Your vehicle sounds like it is starving for fuel. If the fuel pump is going bad it may make noise. The lack of power may be due to a loss of fuel pressure, mass air flow sensor problem, or one...

Q: Noise in shifter

Hello there, a few different faults will cause a shifter noise in your 2013 Dodge Charger. If the ABS light came on at the same time and it is linked to a speed sensor than this may be linked to...

Q: 80k service cost

Hi there. We have a great online tool here on this website that will allow you to look up all recommended services for your Volkswagen GTI at different mileage intervals. Simply click this link and enter your vehicle information. Once...