Q: acceleration is low

Acceleration is very low

3. acceleration is low

Q: When I push the gas the RPM go up and down and don't got power the RPM going to down when I stop and the light is overhet

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle is overheating at stops, and then cooling off when it gets moving. This can be caused by a few different problems. A few common causes are: clogged...

Q: Grinding noise while driving and turning right.

The origin of the noise should be apparent to a mechanic once he or she road tests the vehicle. If not, installing remote wireless chassis ears at a few key spots in the front end will pinpoint the origin of...

Q: I drive Mkvi gti, oil pressure fault at high revs >3k rpm

Although your problem with the oil pressure warning is probably instrumentation. It's a bad idea to ignore oil pressure warnings. If the oil pressure is actually low, it will do serious engine damage very quickly. The thing to do is...