Q: Acceleration

I change the spark plugs, the air filter, engine flush, my car vibrates when I accelerate, now they told me is the the axles, I don't know what to believe anymore, please help me, thanks

A: Personally, I don’t think it’s the axles. I...

Personally, I don’t think it’s the axles. I think the problem may be the clutch plates in the transmission. There are technical bulletins pertaining to this exact problem. The forward clutches inside the transmission slip, causing the chattering due to clutches needing to be replaced and updated with new styles. I’d recommend having a certified mechanic diagnose your vehicle in order to accurately fix the vibrating you’re experiencing when accelerating.