Q: AC works part-time

There dealership put freon in the ac about a month ago. When I'm driving the ac blows cold like it's suppose to but as soon as i stop at a light the compressor kicks off and just blows extremely hot air. Once i start driving again, it kicks on and blow cold. Do i have a bad sensor?

A: You'll need to see if the cooling fan i...

You'll need to see if the cooling fan is running with the A/C on for your 2007 Chevrolet Malibu. If the fan is not running, then the A/C will get warm when you are at idle and no air flow is going across the condenser and radiator. It may be a low speed fan motor or relay problem. Have the AC system diagnosed by a local expert, such as one from YourMechanic, to verify which component is faulty and have the correct repairs made.