Q: Q: AC will not recharge

I think my AC has a leak. It will not recharge to run.

3. Q: AC will not recharge

Q: How long for an AC compressor repair?

Hey there. The replacement would take the average technician about 2 hours of labor to perform this task after evacuating the system of refrigerant to make sure it is not released into the atmosphere. If you do not have the...

Q: Troubleshooting the fuel pump

Hello - qualified "yes" on this. The fuel pump should run for at least a second or two to pressurize the fuel system. I recommend double-checking fuses for the fuel pump and the engine management computer, the fuel pump relay...

Q: Rpms go up but the car wouldnt accelerate the way it should. Eventually after about a month the car would onlyago about 5 mph in

This may be a variety of possible things that could cause this to happen. If this is a fuel issue, it may be related to a throttle position sensor going bad. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used...