Q: Ac system leaks

Hi, after I pull vacuum on the ac system, I wait for about 30 minutes and the gauge doesn't change, but after I put in the refrigerant in about 3 days most of it slowly leaks out. Is that common? What would you advise?

Hi there. This is common with a low pressure side leak. Sometimes when the vacuum test is set for high pressure, the excessive pressure will actually plug a very small hole on the low pressure side. When the AC system works as usual, the low pressure leak will cause the refrigerant to leak rather quickly. I would recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete an AC is not working inspection, so they can help you diagnose the source of your leak and recommend the right repairs.

3. Ac system leaks