Q: AC question

I left the house air condition working front vents passenger side driver side and rear air blowing cool got down the road about two and a half miles hot air starts pouring out of my driver side vents but passenger side and rear vents are still blowing out cool air what could be the problem

A: You may have a bad temperature blend door a...

You may have a bad temperature blend door actuator for the left side vents. You should also have the complete system checked to make sure you are not low on Freon since the left side will be warmer than the right side first.