Q: Ac pulley faulty

Hi my ac pulley not working is there a short belt or bypass pulley as I dont use the ac anyway and carnt find anything online or do I have to get another compressor

Hello. If you choose to not use the air conditioning, there is no issue with bypassing the compressor altogether. There are several options for you to choose from when it comes to bypass pulleys. Most of them are available online. You will need to search for your specific year, make, and model with the words "A/C compressor bypass pulley" and you should find your options. You may also be able to find them at a dealership or automotive parts store. Although theses standard box stores usually have to special order these types of parts. Replacing the compressor and pulley is typically more expensive, but you may want to consider resell value of the vehicle.