Q: AC on high setting but not blowing as hard anymore

My ac has been working fine till today I started the car turned ac on high and noticed it's not blowing as hard as it always did, it's as if I have the setting on low. But when I push the gas pedal to drive it blows high again, soon as I come to a stop and let go of the gas pedal it blows low again. The air is still really cold. What could this be? Thank you

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. Occasionally, the blower motor itself will wear out or become faulty working intermittently as the brush contacts inside the motor wear out. The blower motor relay supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When this happens, you may notice that you will not feel anything blowing out of the vents at all. This may also cause the blower motor to work intermittently. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle’s blower motor system.

3. AC on high setting but not blowing as hard anymore