Q: Ac od speed omiter no charge replaced capa alt home thought fuese lunes what else

Ac od nospeed omiter no charge replaced csps alt home thought fuse links what else

The speedometer in your truck is driven by the ABS wheel speed sensor, which is actually located in the rear differential. On your Dodge, a bad crankshaft position sensor (CKP) can actually cause the alternator to not charge. The PCM needs to see an RPM signal in order to control the charging system. I hope this helps!

If you’d like to have this looked at, consider enlisting a qualified technician who can diagnose your charging issue and fix it accordingly.

• Ac od speed omiter no charge replaced capa alt home thought fuese lunes what else