Q: Q: AC not working

My AC is not working. I need to get this checked to see what the problem is.

3. Q: AC not working

Q: I'm thinking of buying a 2007 lexus GS450H, its a hybrid with 101829 miles on it, do i have to worry about the batteries? and if s

Hello. First off, your vehicle is equipped with a timing belt. This should be changed soon if it has not already. As for the battery, I typically see these last until about 120,000-150,000 miles. If you need quotes for these,...

Q: A/C problem on 06 Mitsubishi Lancer ES

If you are getting power to the compressor but the compressor clutch is not engaging then you may have a bad clutch coil. Sometimes the clutch coil will get weak and not be able to engage the clutch when it...

Q: Hybrid vehicle has coolant leakage from the transaxle

Hello. If the system is leaking coolant then the leak needs to be found immediately. If it is leaking from around the transmission area then it is usually either the external pump or the inverter. These inverters are a common...