Q: Q: AC not working

My AC is not working. I need to get this checked to see what the problem is.

3. Q: AC not working

Q: Chevy captiva 2014. A/C running warm. Will not recirculate. And even though I have it on face vents, it blows thru them AND bottom

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely having more than one issue at once. The blend doors control the flow of air through the vents and the cabin. If they are unresponsive, you may have one of...

Q: I want to make sure the Prestone 50/50 coolant+antifreeze (with cor-guard inhibitors) is safe to put into my car?

Go with Zerex G 05 either in full strength or 50/50. It is "mini approved".

Q: Grinding noise when I shift into gear, when in "park", car rolls down driveway.

Hi there. The issue with your transmission seems to have a few problems. First there is a park arm that locks your transmission in park. If the park arm is working, the transmission will not move the car. First check...