Q: Q: AC not working

The AC in my car does not work.

3. Q: AC not working

Q: When I start my car it the idle is very jumpy and the car feels like it wants to die

There are several possible causes for the idle to fluctuate like this. The most common causes are a faulty/dirty mass airflow sensor, a vacuum leak, an oxygen sensor that is reading incorrectly, or an idle air control motor that is...

Q: How do I use the rear window defogger?

The rear window defogger is a key safety feature. It helps eliminate moisture from the rear window to give you better visibility. To turn on the rear window defogger, press the rear window defogger button, which is located alongside the...

Q: My car shuts off while driving and then turns back on multiple times or shuts off after driving and car turns off.

Hi there. Check the alternator and make sure that the wiring it connected tight. Check the battery cables and make sure that they are tight and clean. Look for any loose ground wires to the chassis on the vehicle. If...