Q: Q: AC not working

The air conditioner in my car is not working.

3. Q: AC not working

Q: A/C-Heater blower not working

Try to disconnect the blower motor to see if the fuse blows again. The motor is shorted most likely. The motor fried the module (resistor) and may of fried the new one. Try disconnecting the module and blower and see...

Q: I am looking for the blow off valve on a 2018 jetta 1.4 tsi

Blow off valves or blow by valves are typically located on the turbocharger itself. I would recommend searching for this particular part near or on the engine's turbocharger.

Q: What kind of battery terminal fits a Suzuki sx4?

Duralast Battery Cable, part number 07765 or part number 07764 will work on your vehicle. If you are seeking the negative terminal cable assembly, that is readily available from Suzuki dealers and easily installed. The positive side of the circuit...