Q: Q: AC not working properly

My AC is not working properly in my car.

3. Q: AC not working properly

Q: Oil pressure dropped to 0 with knocking noise

It would be difficult to say the oil change caused the problem unless they did not put in oil, or the engine lost all the oil out of a loose drain plug or filter. Other than that, changing the oil...

Q: AC not blowing cold air in 2008 Mazda3

Have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, check the air conditioning system pressures for a low charge situation. The electrical side should also be inspected for blown fuses or broken wires. We recommend that you do not tackle...

Q: Mercedes-Benz e320 won't go in first gear

Hi there. Typically when the transmission will not shift out of first gear it is due to either an obstruction of transmission fluid in the hydraulic lines inside the transmission or a shift sensor / torque converter problem. If you...