Q: Q: AC not working properly

My AC is not working properly in my car.

3. Q: AC not working properly

Q: Replaced crankshaft sensor and timing belt on 05 kia optima lx after. Kia engine kept stalling cutting off now its still not running

Hello and thanks for you question. Your vehicle could be having an issue with the alarm system. Sometimes when the engine's crankshaft position sensor fails and the ignition switch keeps on being turned to try to start the vehicle, the...

Q: How do I use the automatic air conditioning system?

If your car is equipped with an automatic air conditioning system (optional equipment), you can set the temperature that you want for the interior of the cabin and let the computer handle all the details. You can also set a...

Q: Rich run, bad start, sometimes white smoke

The white smoke is a bit worrisome - usually an indicator of a blown headgasket, which will also cause rough running, especially at low speeds from a compression imbalance. The throttle position sensor may also be sending "off" signals to...