Q: Q: AC not working properly

My AC is not working properly in my car.

3. Q: AC not working properly

Q: Transmission warning light

Hello. If a warning light is coming on for your transmission, it needs immediate attention. The longer you drive with transmission problems and the warning light on, the more damage to the transmission is done. What we don't want to...

Q: Have heater for the front window while air conditioner is off

The heat is from the heater core of the engine. You are feeling the air that comes in from the fresh air intake vent for the A/C heat system just below the windshield on the outside. This is normal and...

Q: How do I get my car's miles to show on the dash while the car is on?

Your car has a multi function display that can show mileage, trip mileage, service intervals, and other information. It sound like you may be having difficulty getting it to display what you want. Your car will either have buttons on...