Q: Q: Ac not working properly

Compressor was out and was replaced. Ac is not working correctly bc the fan won't turn off. Not sure what fan the auto repair guy is referring to. So he unplugged the fan bc he said that will blow the compressor if it stays on. He said the car will only cools when im driving. So he said I need to take it somewhere else bc they can't fix that. He thinks it's an electrical issue. What is wrong?

This is likely coolant temp sensor relay problem as this is what controls the fan turning on and off. The AC simply puts an added load on the vehicle’s engine, but is not connected to the fan. I would suggest having the coolant temp sensor tested to see if it is working properly as this will cause the fan to work intermittently, non-stop or not at all. This can lead to potential overheating problems and other issues. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose and repair.

3. Q: Ac not working properly