Q: AC not working..no blowing sound

What's wrong with my ac. I turned it on and the light came on but no sound of blower. What's wrong

3. AC not working..no blowing sound

Q: How do I remove the tailgate of a 2012 Ford F-150?

Sometimes, you may find the need for more room to load things into your truck. For this purpose, you can remove the tailgate. To remove the tailgate. Disconnect the tailgate in-line connector on the passenger side under the pickup...

Q: Is it possible my Crown Vic police interceptor came from auction with a supercharger?

That does not appear to be an OEM option on that vehicle and so if equipped with a supercharger, it would have to have been added. To answer your question, the application is not that common. You can determine if...

Q: Q: What precautions should be followed when driving?

It’s vital that you are able to drive without distractions, without objects rolling around in the cabin, and without anything impeding your control of the car. Here are the most important precautions to follow when driving: Don’t adjust the...