Q: AC not working

Hi. I took my car to the dealer to have an oil change. My AC was working fine and gave cold air. After picking up my car, the speed (amount) of cold air the AC is giving is the same amount when I have it at a low speed as in in high speed. It doesn't matter what speed I have the knob it continues to give out the same speed with is low. Is it possible that the mechanic that changed the oil turned anything low to affect the AC?

A: Hi, thanks for your question. I’d be happy ...

Hi, thanks for your question. I’d be happy to help. The AC and oil system on a Nissan Armada are not linked in any way mechanically. So, the likelihood of the dealer mechanic doing something to cause this issue is small. However, in some instances, this problem can be caused by a damaged resistor that powers the AC system. If you’d like help, consider having one of our local ASE certified mechanics complete an AC is not working correctly inspection for you by coming directly to your home or office.