Q: AC not working - 2005 Chrysler Sebring

Back in Nov I got the acclemeter replaced with new one spent over 300$ for it worked but of course over winter I didn't need it so come summer time comes and i go to use it and its blowing out hot hot air so was told it probably needed recharged so I go buy the can and hose it comes with and I recharge it while my car was running it didn't get cold one bit its been 3 weeks since I recharged it and it still won't work indobt known what else bit could be ? I have kids and need an ac temperature been too hot please thank you

There could be many possibilities for your A/C not to work. When you added refrigerant to the system, was it low on refrigerant or did it get overcharged? This is a possibility and you may be still low on refrigerant. You need to have a mechanic with the proper equipment test the A/C to see if you have a leak in the system, a bad switch, or defective compressor. The diagnostic of your AC will save you money in the long run rather than throwing parts at it hoping that it fixes it.

3. AC not working - 2005 Chrysler Sebring