Q: Q: AC not blowing cold air

I just had the condensor replaced and now the AC compressor sounds like it is loping and no longer blows cold air.

Hi. It sounds as though the refrigerant needs to be recharged, you have a leak in the system or both. This could be the result of improper service when the condenser was replaced. For example, if something was installed incorrectly or the incorrect amount of refrigerant was added. The control module will cycle the compressor on and off when it sees system pressure that is too low. Hopefully, you can take your vehicle back to where it was serviced so they can make things right. If they can’t, the professionals at YourMechanic certainly can by inspecting the AC system and recharging it if necessary.

3. Q: AC not blowing cold air