Q: Q: AC not blowing cold air

I just had the condensor replaced and now the AC compressor sounds like it is loping and no longer blows cold air.

3. Q: AC not blowing cold air

Q: Part banging against wheel well

Although I haven't seen it very often, broken springs can happen. The springs are usually made of hardened steel. They help stabilize the strut and keep the car at the appropriate ride height. If the spring breaks, the rear of...

Q: My car shuts off whenever I turn on the AC

Hi there. It sounds like the compressor itself is failing. When it fails internally the compressor binds which can cause an extra load on the engine which will cause it to run like this. I usually install a pressure gauge...

Q: My right headlights isn't working

Hi there. In most cases, when one headlight is not working correctly, it's the headlight bulb that has worn out. However, it could also be a headlight relay that is faulty or another small electrical issue. It might be a...