Q: Q: AC not blowing cold air

The air conditioner blowing cold air. I believe it might be the condenser.

3. Q: AC not blowing cold air

Q: What happens if I don't replace my AC compressor in my car?

Good question. A lot of people ask the same question because sometimes you aren't able to spend so much money just to get your AC fixed or it's not that big of an issue for you. So, to answer your...

Q: P0113 code high input...changed MAF and ran for 5 minutes then began to idle pop or burp again

The code P0113 is for the inlet air temperature sensor not being correct. In order to test the sensor, you will need a scanner that can access the data of the computer to see what the input temperature the sensor...

Q: How do I delete call histories?

You can delete the outgoing, incoming, or missed call histories on your Bluetooth system, or a number from any of those lists. Deleting these numbers or lists is very easy: Press the Setup button. Press phone, phonebook, delete call...