Q: Q: AC not blowing cold air

The air conditioner blowing cold air. I believe it might be the condenser.

Hi there. If the AC is blowing cold air then it should be fine. If you meant to say that it is not blowing cold air then it may have a condenser problem, but that is not common. Most condenser issues are due to leakage. If the system was completely out of refrigerant. Most of the time the system is just low and needs to be recharged. A certified mechanic would install a set of pressure gauges to see if the internal pressure is fine and that would tell them where to start. If it is just low then more would be added and if it was empty then the leak would need to be found. If the system is full then an electrical diagnosis would need to be done. I would have a mechanic inspect your AC system to make sure that you will get the correct repair.

3. Q: AC not blowing cold air