Q: Q: AC not blowing cold air

My AC is not cooling. I can feel it blowing, but the air is not cold.

3. Q: AC not blowing cold air

Q: Heater not blowing hot air, only warm.

The most common causes of poor or no heat conditions would be (but not limited to) low coolant level, a restriction in the cooling system, faulty blend door actuator, or faulty heater control valve. I would recommend having the cooling...

Q: Q: My car is overheating

I have never heard of a fail proof thermostat. If your coolant tank has a leak then it may be getting low on coolant. A leaking coolant tank that is unable to hold pressure can also cause the temperature to...

Q: Brake rotor diameter

According to the parts listings, the front rotors are the same size across the line. The choices are when it comes to rear brake rotors. The 10.31 inch rotors are for the 2 wheel drive models and the 11.89 inch...