Q: AC lights dim

My AC bulbs are dim, a couple of them are very dim, others start off dim, but slowly light up after driving a few miles.

3. AC lights dim

Q: 2006 Chevy Aveo CD player has error messages

In most cases, an error message means either the disc is scratched or player has an internal failure. From my past experience with CDs, I recall scratched CDs will read sometimes, but not all the time. I would try a...

Q: My temperature gauge goes up and down when driving. We just recently changed the thermostat. It even does it when the ac is off. I

Hi there. It is quite possible that the electrical harness to the thermostat is faulty or you have an obstruction of coolant inside the radiator or cooling system that is causing an actual temperature flux as you are describing. It...

Q: Sir my car is Chevrolet aveo uva, some times car engine is off when break suddenly

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve causing your engine idle to fluctuate and eventually stall. The idle air control valve is a small valve on the engine's intake system that...