Q: AC lights dim

My AC bulbs are dim, a couple of them are very dim, others start off dim, but slowly light up after driving a few miles.

3. AC lights dim

Q: Hello. I have a aveo lt 2009. Seems to be doing vaccum trhu the oil deep stick. a machanic told me to change pcv valve

This vehicle's engine does not use a conventional style (accessible) PCV valve. Instead, there is an orifice which meters the flow rate of blow by gases at a rate dependent on inlet vacuum. This PCV orifice is an integral part...

Q: Q: Steering wheel shaking

The speed must be taken into consideration, in order to properly diagnose a shaky steering wheel during driving. A shaking or vibrating wheel at low speed may point to a problem with tires, or with bent/broken suspension components. On the...

Q: Fuel rail sensor faulty or fuel pressure too high

Hello there, a check engine light for too high of fuel pressure is unusual with your 2009 Audi Q5. There are one 2 possible faults going on. Either the fuel pressure is too high, or the fuel pressure sensor is...