Q: Q: AC leaking

I have a leak in my AC.

3. Q: AC leaking

Q: Code P0496.

This may be obvious, but have you cleared the code with the scanner? If so, disregard that first sentence. Codes will not clear immediately after the repair. With an emissions system code, there is also a drive cycle to be...

Q: Need to know the A/C relay location on a 1982 European Mercedes-Benz 280sl.

The relay is on the driver side right next to the brake booster and master cylinder. It looks like a large black block by the fender. For the compressor to not have power to it, check the low pressure switch...

Q: Coolant leak fogging up window

Hi. It sounds like your heater core has failed. Hot coolant flows through the heater core and the heat is moved into the passenger compartment by the blower motor. The heater core is located under the dash which is why...