Q: AC leaking Freon

My AC is blowing hot air, even after I put Freon in it. I think there might be a leak.

A: A/C that blows warm can be caused by dozens...

A/C that blows warm can be caused by dozens of things from a failed compressor to low refrigerant. I suggest you have an A/C performance test done on your vehicle. This test uses a set of gauges to measure A/C pressure. The gauge readings are then used to pinpoint the problem in the system. A trained professional, such as one from YourMechanic, can pinpoint your vehicle's coolant leak and make the necessary repairs for your vehicle.