Q: AC isn't blowing at all

I replaced the blower under the glovebox still nothing is it the compressor ?

A: There are a couple of things this could be....

There are a couple of things this could be. There is a component inside your car’s ventilation system called the “blend air door”. When you turn your environmental system from heat to cold, the door should change to drawing in cold air. If it doesn’t change, it will still be drawing heat from the engine and blowing it on you. Secondly, this may also be a compressor issue. Sometimes electrical issues arise in the compressor’s circuit or clutch. Because modern cars are now computer controlled, often times when the main computer senses a problem, it will shut down other systems like the A/C system. This can be tough to diagnose at times. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home or office to diagnose your A/C problem firsthand.