3. Q: AC is not working

Q: Q: AC not working

An AC compressor not engaging is usually the result of one of four different reasons. The A/C belt has broken There is no electrical power to the A/C compressor Third there is low or no refrigerant in the...

Q: How can I replace malibu 2013 spark plug?

Hi there. Removing rear spark plugs on many modern engines can be very complex. Most of the time, removing ancillary components like coil packs, air intakes and other components will significantly help you complete this task. I would recommend that...

Q: White smoke at idle, oil residue on engine

Hello. From the symptoms you describe, it would appear that the vehicle has some sort of issue with the cooling system. If the white smoke was coming from the tailpipe, the coolant has to be frequently replaced, and the there...