Q: Ac/heat not blowing any air .

Ac /heat wouldnt turn off stayed on blowing on high . now its not blowing anything . new blower motor was told that I needed when I took it to pep boys . but they didn't know for sure . said everything else seemed to working fine

Blower motor failure while not out of the realm of possibility, is not very common. Failure of the blower motor resistor is however, a common fault. If the blower motor had direct power, it would only run at one speed. The function of the blower motor resistor, is to vary voltage to the blower motor based on what fan speed you select. Different voltage creates different speeds. Resistor failure can show up in different manners. The fan may work on one speed and not others. It can not work at all, or can stay stuck on one speed. I would have a certified technician check the blower motor resistor before replacing the blower motor itself.

3. Ac/heat not blowing any air .