Q: AC drain is blocked

Water is accumulating on the passenger's side carpet. The AC drain is blocked and needs to be cleaned.

A: Hi there. There are two reasons why there w...

Hi there. There are two reasons why there would be water accumulating on your passenger side carpet. One reason would be your AC compressor’s condensation drain is clogged. Another possible reason can be that your heater core may be leaking coolant. Your heater core is used to heat the air that blows when your heater is turned on. I’d suggest having a certified mechanic sent by YourMechanic come to your residence and diagnose the issue more precisely. They will be able to recharge your AC or make any other repairs that are necessary.

Recommended services
Get a Quote