Q: AC does not blow out the vents but the AC is still cold

My AC recently stopped blowing through the vents. You can still feel that the AC is cold but there is no air flow. I checked the blower fuse and it was blown. I have since changed the fuse and that has not solved the problem.

A: Hello. You have done the best thing you cou...

Hello. You have done the best thing you could do, which was replace the fuse. With that having blown again it tells you there is a serious issue with the blower motor or its wiring. But more likely than not it is related to the blow motor failing. You will want to replace the entire unit. Don't forget to change that fuse again as well. If you would like to test the blower motor first you will want to hook the motor up to the battery with a set of jumpers. These are small electrical wires used to automotive electrical testing. They typically have alligator clips on the end. If with direct power the motor functions, you know the wiring is to blame. If the motor fails to run properly it will need to be replaced. Either test the motor before replacing it, or have it replaced right away.