Q: AC Compressor Squeal - When 2nd Alternator On or A/C On

I'm getting some random squealing when i turn the A/C on or i engage the 2nd Alternator. Especially when either are on and i excellerate.

1. Is this a compressor exchange or clutch?
  2. Do i need to replace the condenser or can i flush this year?

Any detailed info or professional knowledge and wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

You may have a weak or loose tensioner or a stretched serpentine belt. First check to make sure tensioner is in its operating range and not at its limit or the belt will slip when additional loads are on it. If tensioner is in the normal range and belt is in good shape then you need to see if the belt or pulleys have any oils or lubricants on them. Clean off pulleys and replace belt with a new tensioner.