Q: AC compressor not spinning on 2000 Suzuki Esteem

My serpentine belt broke a few days ago. I'm having 1.8l AC compressor problems. I noticed it was the air conditioning pump when I installed the new belt. The AC pulley wasn’t spinning. So I'm going to try and do this without buying a new air conditioning pump. Do you have any suggestions or ideas?

Your best fix is going to be replacing the air conditioning compressor assembly as a whole. They can be removed and rebuilt, but where you save buying a new compressor you spend a bit more in manual labor. Before doing this, I would consult an expert, such as one from YourMechanic, to inspect your AC system in person. From there, they can replace the AC compressor for you as necessary.

3. AC compressor not spinning on 2000 Suzuki Esteem