Q: AC compressor not spinning on 2000 Suzuki Esteem

My serpentine belt broke a few days ago. I'm having 1.8l AC compressor problems. I noticed it was the air conditioning pump when I installed the new belt. The AC pulley wasn’t spinning. So I'm going to try and do this without buying a new air conditioning pump. Do you have any suggestions or ideas?

A: Your best fix is going to be replacing the ...

Your best fix is going to be replacing the air conditioning compressor assembly as a whole. They can be removed and rebuilt, but where you save buying a new compressor you spend a bit more in manual labor. Before doing this, I would consult an expert, such as one from YourMechanic, to inspect your AC system in person. From there, they can replace the AC compressor for you as necessary.