Q: Q: AC compressor leaking

My AC compressor has a leak and doesn't blow cold air at all.

3. Q: AC compressor leaking

Q: Q: No power to the radio

Hi there. If you are looking to install an aftermarket radio or complete any work on your 1998 Malibu, it would be a good idea to buy a car repair and service manual for your vehicle. This will give you...

Q: Why does my 2008 Toyota Tundra make a loud metal rattling noise whens started

Hi there. This noise can be caused by a few things. Most of the time it is caused by a loose heat shield on the exhaust. When this occurs you will hear the noise as the shield rattles and some...

Q: Q: My bus is not starting.

It sounds like you may have a problem with your key. If the key is excessively worn it will not be able to unlock the ignition cylinder so you can turn the key. I would ask for help from one...